- Combination of three homofermentative bacterial strains for fast, efficient fermentation to reduce the risk of butyric silage with reduced feed value and palatability.
- Three strains of bacteria work sequentially to reduce pH
- Includes one strain of fructan utilising bacteria to improve sugar availability for improved fermentation.
- Bactasile will increase the speed of fermentation, which will preserve more energy in the silage for cows to use.
- One million bacteria applied per gram of forage.